Our promise to you
- We aim to consistently provide the best quality, evidence based musculoskeletal health care always
- We will provide a patient centred service. The patient will be foremost in our clinical planning and business decisions
- It is accepted that not all treatment goals will always be realised. We will, however. pursue the best possible outcome for every patient in all circumstances
- We promise not to waste your time. If you’re not showing clear signs of getting better within 4 weeks of your first visit we will review your case and tell you why
- We will look after your general health to the best of our ability as well as your musculoskeletal health. We will use appropriate referral sources for patients requiring expertise or investigations outside of our scope of practice
- We will strive to offer prompt and conveniently timed appointments
- We will promise to see you within at least 24 hours but no more than 48 hours of your first contact with us (chiropractic only)
- We will place a tremendous amount of value on your feedback and will regularly ask you for your views on how well or not we carry out our daily responsibilities and respond to any opinions expressed immediately
- Patients will receive a prompt, courteous and knowledgeable response to all enquiries
- Patients will receive services and treatments that are appropriate and responsive to their needs. This will be jointly agreed with a patient, planned and individually designed to meet their lifestyle, activities, abilities, limitations and health level
- We will make sure your journey with us as a patient takes place in a comfortable and friendly environment with a support team of non-clinical staff also responsible for making sure that your experience with us is as efficient as possible.
- We will regularly carry out self-assessments and internal audits to ensure all of us keep up to date with the latest clinical and registration requirements
- We assure our patients that our practice and services comply with all the latest legislation and guidelines issued by all relevant authorities including infection control, treatment modalities, evidence-based care, medical emergencies management, record keeping and confidentiality and health and safety guidelines
- We assure our patients that all current published evidence from the Department of Health, the Care Quality Commission and the National Institute for Care and Health and Care Excellence is used in the daily operation of our practice.
- We will always attempt to meet your specific needs as an individual including choosing the clinician, service or treatment plan that suits you best
- We will ensure that you looked after by the best qualified clinicians in their field. As far as chiropractic is concerned this means a Masters level qualification
- We will invest in the careers of our team to ensure that their skills and experience are improved upon to provide patients with excellent care and results
- Patients will be enabled to provide feedback easily with access to our complaints procedure and patient outcome surveys, copies of which are available on this site and are easily obtained at the clinics. We will respond in writing to any complaints within 5 days
- All chiropractors, physiotherapists and podiatrists will be registered with the General Chiropractic Council or the Health and Care Professions Council. All clinicians who are not registered with the GCC or the HCPC will be affiliated to their respective UK governing body
Did you know?
Your GP can refer you to chiropractors because they are regulated by the General Chiropractic Council in the same way as medical doctors are regulated by the General Medical Council. Sadly, you will still need to pay for your treatment as chiropractic care is not provided within the NHS in this area of the country. If you disagree with this, let your GP know!