Your commitment to us
Chiropractic care is a partnership between patients and the Chiropractor. Following a treatment plan to become pain free can often take time and does depend on the patient following the exact instructions given out by the Chiropractor. It requires total co-operation from the patient to achieve the high standards we aim for. Failure to cooperate or missed appointments will delay treatment and jeopardise the result. A fee may be charged for missed or late cancellations.
- To carry out to the best of your ability the advice and instruction given by the clinician to achieve and maintain an improvement in your musculoskeletal health
- To raise any changes or dissatisfaction or change of treatment plan with your clinician
- A completed treatment plan enabling you to be pain free does not guarantee the occurrence of relapse. We encourage review appointments to help reduce the occurrence and severity should you relapse. However, no guarantee of a relapse can be given
- Please arrive in good time for your appointments
- Please try to avoid changing appointment since this will affect your outcomes for treatment. If you must change the time of your appointment please give as much notice as possible, a minimum of 24 hours as this give us an opportunity to offer it to another patient
- We do reserve the right to make a reduced charge for appointments not kept or cancelled with insufficient notice
- We provide a range of ways for you to pay for your treatment and we accept payment in cash or by cheque, credit and debit card
- All that we ask is that payment is made promptly when requested which is usually at the end of each appointment, unless otherwise agreed by your clinician
- This payment may also include a deposit towards your next appointment. Experience has shown that this limits the amount of missed appointments
Did you know?
The Back to Health chiropractic team have over 60 years of experience between them. That’s a lot of bad backs they’ve helped to get better!