Where is your pain?
A very short guide to self-diagnosis!
- Sharp pain - Indicates inflammation. This can occur with tendons, bursas or indeed the joint itself
- Ache - Often originates from muscular problems, tightness or overuse
- Restriction - Can occur when the joint itself is involved as with osteoarthritis or can be restricted by pain from muscle and tendon problems
- Weakness - May be associated with pain or can be directly caused through nerve involvement
- Numbness and Tingling - Indicates nerve involvement. When the hand is involved, the nerves can be irritated anywhere from the neck to the wrist or hand itself
Did you know?
The Back to Health chiropractic team have over 60 years of experience between them. That’s a lot of bad backs they’ve helped to get better!