Where is your pain?
A very short guide to self-diagnosis!
- Sharp pain - Indicates inflammation. This can occur with tendons, bursas or indeed the joint itself
- Ache - Often originates from muscular problems, tightness or overuse
- Restriction - Can occur when the joint itself is involved as with osteoarthritis or can be restricted by pain from muscle and tendon problems
- Weakness - May be associated with pain or can be directly caused through nerve involvement
- Numbness and Tingling - Indicates nerve involvement. When the hand is involved, the nerves can be irritated anywhere from the neck to the wrist or hand itself
Did you know?
We celebrated our 10-year anniversary in Wrexham last year. Our patient survey revealed that the top 6 jobs which seemed to cause bad backs were Healthcare, Teachers, Hairdressers, Office based workers, Tradesmen & women, Retirees and Drivers